Vista Yoga Center
Co-owners Marti and Marty Yura bring a wealth of experience and passion for empowering people to their yoga center. Marti’s background includes teaching fitness, work as a personal trainer and E-RYT-200 and RYT-500 certification with Yoga Alliance. Her classes are infused with a thorough understanding of the body, ancient wisdom, a nurturing spirit and a touch of humor. Marty has an MA and BA in psychology from CSU and UCLA, and is studying with Tias Little for RYT-500 certification. He uses 30-plus years’ experience training individuals and groups to offer students a structured and growth-oriented yoga experience.
Location: 2836 Lavista Rd., Decatur Phone: 404-929-9642 Website: VistaYoga.com
- FALL into Grace - Kids Yoga Series, September 7, 14, 21, 28
- Womb Wellness - Prenatal Workshop, September 7
- On Becoming - Exploration of Wellness and the Womb- Beginning September 14
- Prenatal Yoga Series - Beginning September 18
- Fundamentals of Flow - Vinyasa Yoga Workshop - September 20
- Beginner Yoga Series - September 27, and October 3, 10 , 17
- Yoga for Stiff Guys - Tuesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 12pm.
- Sacred Space Breathing Circle, - Re-birthing Breathwork, Select Thursdays, 7:30-9:00pm.
- The Peace Core Yoga Bootcamp - MWF, October 6- October 31, 6:00am-7:00am.
- Grounded Kids Yoga Teacher Training, - October 24, 25, 26
- OM Ayurvedic Workshop - November 8, 9
- Prajna Yoga Immersion with Tias Little, - November 21, 22, 23
- Mantra Yoga Intensive with Ian Boccio, - December 12, 13, 14
- Vista Yoga Retreat at Xinalani near Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Mexico - January 24 - 31