Alpharetta’s Oya Yoga To Celebrate Grand Opening
The 2,700-square-foot studio in downtown Alpharetta had a soft opening in May. In addition to a full roster of classes, it features:
- Imported infrared panels to raise room temperature for hot yoga classes
- Universal Yoga and bodyART classes
- Wellness services, including chiropractic, massage, nutritional counseling and Reiki
- Homeopathic remedies for sale
- Open during the day between classes
“I wanted to offer more, so that people can go to a health center and find something if they have an injury, if they want to connect, if they’d like to get some advice about supplements, if they just want to find a listening ear or even if they just want to share something,” Casse says.
The infrared panels, installed in the larger of two studios, is a good example of the studio’s focus on health, she says. “On the cellular level, [infrared] boosts your immune system and is very good for your joints and for your skin. There’s even research that states that it’s a cancer preventer, because cancer cannot thrive in a heated environment.”
Oya Yoga Studio is at 50 Canton Street, Suite 114, Alpharetta, 30009. For more information, call 678-381-1569 or visit OyaYogaStudio.com.
Image: Caron Colleen Photography